Private Custom Day Tour: Neemrana Sightseeing with Lunch
Neemrana is a beautiful little town, located in Alwar in Rajasthan on Delhi-Jaipur highway. Witness the grandeur of the Neemrana Palace which was reigned by Rajput Maharaja Prithvi Raj Chauhan III in 1464 AD. Neemrana fort is now converted into one of the Rajasthan's oldest heritage luxury hotels. Tour includes return transfers from Delhi in a air-conditioned vehicle, and buffet lunch at the Neemrana Fort Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Delhi
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Neemrana Fort-Palace
What's excluded :
- Drinks (except bottled water - provided in vehicle)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Neemrana Fort-Palace, 15th Century, Delhi-Jaipur Highway 122nd Milestone, Delhi - Jaipur Expy, Neemrana, Rajasthan 301705, India
Neemrana is also known as the heart of the ‘golden triangle’ as it is located at an equal distance from Jaipur, to Delhi. Entering this city is like entering a time machine as it is full of majestic forts, temples, lakes, springs and museums. Neemrana Fort Palace is the highlight of the city.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick traveller from all city hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are uneven stones at walkways and stairs at the fort. Due caution is advised, especially for young children and the elderly.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.