Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague
Maximise your time in the Czech Republic with a MTB guide, a driver at your disposal, and a full-day tour custom-made for you.
Come and join us for an exhilarating full day out in one of Czech’s true hidden gems. Well-known singletrack destination on the Czech-Polish border in Northern Bohemia is only 2 hours drive from Prague. Our All Inclusive Mountain Bike Tour is built from the ground up for your abilities. Our local MTB guide will pick trails to suit your skills and energy, and help to develop your skills safely and confidently. Lunch and entrance fees with MTB rental are included.
Singltrek pod Smrkem
offers trail loops of a total length of 80 km in four grades of difficulty. That guarantees fun for everyone, from families with children to technically advanced riders. It is an extremely entertaining day with woooooow smile on your face!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full suspension bikes and helmets from MTB trail bike rental
- Professional mechanical assistance
- Tasty traditional Czech lunch (main course and drink)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Informative, friendly and experienced MTB guide
- Modern A/C transportation
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Prague in the early morning. From that point, our mission is to give you everything you need to enjoy the day trip (10 - 12 hrs) to the fullest.
During the drive to the Northern Bohemia in our comfortable car (2 hrs), we will provide you with a knowledge about Czech country, and information about the trip.
Get fitted for a bike and safety equipment. Listen to an orientation of the area and a safety briefing before hopping on your bike and heading down the trail.
The first part of the day will cover learning new skills including wheel lifts, level lifts, and application of skills over obstacles. We’ll divide the time between focused skill building drills, on trail practice, and a group ride at the end. For the next four hours, you will enjoy all the trails of the bike resort having the full attention of the guide.
After having a little break with provided snacks and drinks, we will ride mainly on the red and black trails. Skilled mountain bikers will enjoy the feeling of flow at full speed. Less experienced will pump through the rollers and discover the pure joy of MTB. Black singletrack demands full control over your bike and full concentration.
We will return to the entrance of the bike resort and after dropping off the equipment we will rest in a Czech restaurant enjoying an amazing traditional lunch and of course a great local beer. Right next to the trailhead centrum is a lake where it´s possible to swim after the ride. We will drive back to Prague full of good memories, photos, and videos of the tour.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Prague
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your centrally located hotel in Prague
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid ID is required to take with you
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes and clothes for MTB are recommended
- Small backpack is optional, not necessary
- Duration is only approximate, return to Prague around 6 - 7 p.m.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.