Private Custom Guided Tour: Visit to haunted Bhangarh Fort from Jaipur
Bhangarh is a village situated in Alwar district of Rajasthan, India and is popular for its historical ruins. It is also considered to be one of India’s most haunted locations. Situated roughly a 2 hour drive from Jaipur) this place is also a pre-historic site and a famous tourist spot. The most remarkable aspects of Bhangarh are its old buildings: the Hindu and other several haveli’s, mosques, and a palace. Includes return transfers from Jaipur in an air-conditioned vehicle. Tour is private and a guide will be on hand to tell stories that spook you!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhangarh Fort, Alwar 301001 India
Famous for the historical ruins and the ghost stories, Bhangarh has been regarded as the most haunted place in the country. It is located on the way between Jaipur and Delhi. The Bhangarh Fort is a 17th Century fort built in the Alwar District of Rajasthan. It was built by one of the Navratans of Akbar's court, Man Singh I for his grandson Madho Singh I.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The Fort has four levels with old stone stairs & ramps. Climbing them can be tiring for young children and those with walking / climbing difficulties
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Entry to Bhangarh Fort closes at sunset. Approximate times periods for sunset throughout the year – just for information: March to September: Between 6:00 PM & 6:45 PM October to February: Between 5:30 PM & 6:15 PM
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.