Private Custom NYC Photo Tour with Personal Photographer
Explore New York City through a different lens and have you photo taken in iconic places with a professional photographer and tour guide on a 2- or 3-hour excursion around the Big Apple. Let the guide know of any interests and must-see locations for a customized experienced. They will have a camera ready for taking high-resolution photos of the group, sent via email within 72 hours of the end of the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed NYC sightseeing guide
- High-resolution photos taken of your group by a professional photographer
- Fascinating information about NYC and its history
- The chance to explore with and pick the brain of a local
- Hotel pickup (upon request; factored into tour time)
What's excluded :
- Subway transfers
- Gratuities (not required, but appreciated!)
- The starting location for this photo tour will be decided by the guest and guide prior to departure. A hotel pickup is available upon request, but it will be factored into the total tour time — whether meeting at a hotel or at the first New York City attraction. Select from a 2- or 3-hour adventure.
The experiences on this tour are personal. Choose a customized adventure or have the professional photographer/guide craft the itinerary based on the group's interests. Photogenic spots like Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, Battery Park, the Bushwick Collective, and the Manhattan skyline (as seen from the Williamsburg neighborhood) are just a few suggestions.
While taking photos of the group enjoying themselves in NYC, the local guide will share fascinating stories and historical tidbits. What was the original name of Times Square? What sits inside the apex of the Chrysler Building? How was Central Park created? Get the answers to these questions and more on this captivating tour.
Along with learning about the city, take the opportunity to be a model for the day, striking a pose in front of yellow taxis, beautiful bridges, inspiring street art, iconic structures, bubbling fountains, and much more. Tastings (own expense) and rooftop shots can be incorporated into the tour upon request.
Departure Point :Theater District, New York, NY, USA
Return Detail :New York, NY, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring water, and come ready to take photos and have fun
- Price shown is per person (up to six participants maximum)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- -Guides will wear masks at all times + guests should wear masks when photos aren't being taken. -All of our experiences are private. -Routes are typically outdoors unless an indoor stop is requested. -Guides showing COVID-19 symptoms will be removed from the tour schedule for a minimum of 14 days.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.