Private custom tour of the foothills of Denver, Dillon and Breckenridge.
This is a private custom tour that the passengers can customize. I have my commercial insurance and I am certified as driver by the State of Colorado and thus legal to drive any paying customers. Spend an entire day in the mountains and enjoy a few easy hikes (if desired) with spectacular views of Lake Dillon. The historical mining town of Breckenridge offers great boutique shopping and a free Gondola ride to the Breckenridge Summer Fun Park where adults and kids can enjoy some of the interesting rides such as zip lines, the Gold Runner Coaster and much more.
Discover the historic town of Frisco and the beautiful Dillon marina before going over Loveland Pass and seeing spectacular views of the mountain ranges and of the Continental Divide. Continue on to the old mining town of Idaho Springs, where we will stop for coffee, some mining history and entertaining cowboy stories. We will stroll through this charming town before heading back to Denver.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Breckenridge Nordic Center
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch, dinner and any drinks are excluded.
- Any rides at the fun park.
- Airport pick up or hotels in that area require an extra charge of $50
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Larimer Square, 1430 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202-1739
On our way to the mountains we will stop by Larimer Square where Denver was founded by General Larimer. The square is a showcase for fancy boutique shops and incredible resaurants.
Stop At: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465-8737
The travelers will visit Red Rocks Park and enjoy the beautiful views of the amphitheater and Denver. In addition they will visit the Visitor Center and its world famous museum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Idaho Springs, Idaho Springs, Colorado
On our way up to the mountains we will go through a beautiful canyon road through Clear Creek and go pass the town of Idaoh Springs. We may stop in Idaho Springs to stretch our legs and perhaps grab a coffee or an ice cream or we may stop on the way back to Denver.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Outlets at Silverthorne, 246-V Rainbow Drive, Silverthorne, CO 80498
If passengers would like to stop for a quick shopping stop the outlets are there for a quick stop. The other option that is a 30 minute hike around a beautiful lake and river in Silverthorne.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Continental Divide Winery, 505 South Main Street, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Not only will we cross the Continental Divide on the Loveland Pass but the adults can sample one of their beers in Breckenridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Breckenridge Nordic Center, 9 Grandview Drive, Breckenridge, CO 80424
We will visit the village of Breckenridge.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Dillon Reservoir, Dillon, CO
You will see the beautiful reservoir and marina. There is a bike bath that goes around the lake and bikes are available to rent if desired.
Departure Point :LoDo, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
i pick up at all downtown hotels and airb&b in denver or withing 5 miles from lower downtown Denver. If customers are further away from lower downtown they may take light rail to Union Station where I will meet them. I have a QX 60 grey-blue Infiiniti. If you are at the airport or a hotel at the airport then I suggest light rail to Union Station as I do not pick up normally at the airport or the airport hotels.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hi in order to keep everyone safe I have installed plexiglass between the front seats and back and I crack the windows as required by the state.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.