Private Customizable Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Guide
See the sights of Old and New Delhi on a private 8-hour tour by air-conditioned car. Benefit from the services of an English-speaking Expert/Tour Guide at the monuments such as Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, Rajghat (The Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi), India Gate and Parliament House.
* Discover Delhi your way with the assistance of a local guide
* Admire the cultural, spiritual and historical landmarks of India's capital
* Visit the Jama Masjid mosque and other monuments in Old Delhi
* Enjoy the services of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle
* See highlights of New Delhi such as India Gate, the Presidential Buildings and many more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers/sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- Private Tour Guide
- Rickshaw ride
- Packaged Drinking Water
- Hotel/Airport Pick up/Drop off
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Food or drinks
- Monuments Entrace Fees
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Benefit from pick-up at a location of your choice in Delhi and then explore India's capital from the comfort of a private, air-conditioned car. Admire the monuments of Old Delhi, such as the Mughal mosque of Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque, built by Shah Jahan in 1656 at the height of Mughal power.
stop at Red Fort for taking photos from outside. See the Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi at Raj Ghat. Then, drive past the government buildings of New Delhi, including India Gate, the Presidential Residence (Rashtrapati Bhavan) and Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan).
Admire the commemorative tower of the Qutub Minar, built by Qutub Aibak in the 13th century. Look closely as it towers up 5 levels, each clearly distinguished by a projecting balcony. Next, go to Humayun's Tomb on Mathura Road. Built-in the mid 16th century by Haji Begum, wife of the second Mughal Emperor, the tomb displays Mughal characteristics of high arches and double domes and is considered to be the forerunner of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.