Private Customized French Riviera Tour from Port of Cannes 8H
You are in family or between friends and you will like to make an unforgettable stopover on the most beautiful places of the Côte d'Azur, with our quality services and our guides guides Multilingual to feel like stars.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professionl guide
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
walk on the red carpet of french Hollywood, feeling the luxurious atmosphere of the Cote d'Azur wash over you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nice, Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Stop in Nice visit the old town ( marche aux fleure / promenade des anglais / Cathedral Russe) and enjoy a panoramic view of the Hauts de Villefranche and the Cap Ferrat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eze, Eze, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Explore Eze, the medieval village and discover the infamous parfumerie fragonard.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Monaco, Monaco
discover the infamous Principality of Monaco.See the cathedral or pay homage to the princes and princesses of Monaco. Gaze on the magnificent palace of the prince, and stop in Monte Carlo where you will find the famous casino.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your driver will wait for you with a board with your name.Ports
- Parking LAUBEUF P3 Cannes, Quai Max Laubeuf, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Pierre Canto, 1 Boulevard de la Croisette, 06400 Cannes, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.