Private Customized Island Tour of Barbados
Be chauffeured around the island in a private vehicle as you visit attractions and take in spectacular views. Travel at your own pace with your guide.
Places of interest to choose from below for your four and half hour private tour...
Oistin Town, Garrison Savannah, Barbados Museum, George Washington House, Parliament Museum
Bridgetown, Agapey Chocolate Factory, Cricket Legends Museum, Nidhe Israel Synagogue, Mount Gay Visitor Centre, Holetown, St James Anglican Church, Speightstown, Arlington House Museum.
Animal Flower Cave, St Nicholas Abbey Plantation house or ride the Train, Wildlife Reserve, Cherry Tree Hill, Morgan Lewis Sugar Mill.
Bathsheba, Andromeda Gardens, St John's Anglican Church, Codrington Collage, Sunbury Great House Plantation, Banks Brewery.
Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Gully, Huntes Garden, Flower Forest, Earth Works Pottery and Batik Studio, Gun Hill Signal Station, Orchid World.
Carlisle Bay, Crane Beach, Rockley
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Driver / local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Attraction entry fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable) Cruise port entry charges (where applicable)
- Entry/Admission - Terrvette Tours and Taxi Service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terrvette Tours and Taxi Service, Apt 10 D Barbados St Peter, Maynards BB26010, Barbados
Places of interest that you can choose from the list below to visit…..
South Coast: Concorde Experience, Oistin Town, Garrison Savannah, Barbados Museum, or the George Washington House and Parliament Museum.
West Coast: Historic Bridgetown, Agapey Chocolate Factory, Pelican Art and Craft Centre, the Kensington Oval, Cricket Legends Museum, Nidhe Israel Synagogue, the Mount Gay Visitor Centre, Holetown, St James Anglican Church, Speightstown, and the Arlington House Museum.
North Coast: Animal Flower Cave, St Nicholas Abbey Plantation and ride the Train, the Wildlife Reserve, Farley Hill Park, Cherry Tree Hill, and the Morgan Lewis Sugar Mill.
East Coast: Bathsheba, Andromeda Gardens, St John's Anglican Church, Codrington Collage, Sunbury Great House Plantation, Four Square rum factory, and Banks Brewery.
The interior of the island: Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Gully, Huntes Garden, the Flower Forest, Earth Works Pottery and Batik Studio, Gun Hill Signal Station, St George Valley, and Orchid World.
Beaches: Carlisle Bay, Pirates Cove, Paynes Bay, Mullins Bay, Crane Beach, Miami Beach and Rockley Beach are all beautiful.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Maynards, Barbados
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, villas, guest houses, private homes, cruise port and airport.Please be at pick up point 15 mins early.Airports
- Grantley Adams Intl Airport, Bridgetown Barbados
- Cruise Terminal, Bridgetown Bridgetown BB BB23026, Bridgetown, Barbados
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is casual
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face mask are to be wore at all times while on vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.