Private Customized Tour in St Thomas
Charter our tour services for your private event, weddings, birthday or company trip. We customize all trips per your specifications. Our basic package includes a day of shopping, sightseeing, and time at the beach. Time available for this private tour is 5 - 7 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary Drink
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Godfrey Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Godfrey Tours, Frenchman's Bay Rd, Charlotte Amalie 00802 St. Thomas
Charter our tour services for your private event, weddings, birthday or company trip. We customize all trips per your specifications. Time available for this private tour is 5 - 7 hours. This package includes a two hour scenic island tour, beach of your choice, and shopping in downtown Charlotte Amalie. The tour will take you to our first lookout point overlooking the pirates castles, Blackbeard and Bluebeard's Castles, after which we will take you up Crown Mountain, being one of the highest points on the island, where you will find the world's famous diaquiri, great souvenirs and gifts, all duty free. We move on to show you a great view of neighboring islands before making a stop at the famous Drake's Seat. Other sights await you on this scenic tour of St. Thomas.
After your trip, we will be sure to take you back to your ship in time for its departure, or to your hotel. Complimentary water and soft drinks are provided for your party all day.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting place for visitors coming in at Havensight Mall or West Indian Company Cruise Ship Terminal will be at the blue canopy in the parking lot, next to gate number three (3). Walking distance from the ship is about 3 to 5 minutes. There is a free shuttle from your ship if you rather not walk.The meeting place for visitors coming in at Crown Bay Cruise Ship Terminal will be at the Windmill located in front of your ship in the shopping mall. Walking distance from the ship is about 3 to 5 minutes. There is a free shuttle from your ship if you rather not walk.Ports
- Havensight Point / WIC Terminal
- Crown Bay Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your ship is late or delayed and you have an early tour, don't panic! We will wait and give you reasonable and sufficient time to get off the ship so that you can still enjoy your tour. Remember to keep our number handy just in case you need to reach us in case of a delay or very early arrival.
- You should bring along the following items: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, and cash for lunch, drinks and souvenirs. Drinks on the tour bus are complimentary.
- All children three (3) years and under accompanied by a paying adult are free on our tours. Adults and children four (4) years and older are full price.
- While shopping or at the beach, your items will be secured in the front cab of the tour bus.
- If Shopping is part of your tour, once you're finished, we meet at the Liberty Bell in Emancipation Park. Shops close at 1:00 PM on Sundays.
- Coki Beach and Sapphire Beaches are free but Magens Bay has an entrance fee of $5.00 per person.
- Your Tour Package does not include the beach entrance fee, Coral World entrance fee or any other activity.
- Free drinks are provided on the tour buses all day for our passengers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.