Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip
You meet us at the Bahrain Yacht Club and we welcome you aboard, cast off the lines and set off into blue and head to Cut Wreck. There you will plunge into the water to view one of the most popular shipwrecks in Bahrain. It is a steel ship wreck that had collision with the shallow reef long time ago. With water depths between 3-5 meters, the wreck is easily and safely viewed while snorkelling on the surface.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bahrain, Bahrain
On a two hour snorkel tour you spend 20 minutes getting to the site and another 20 minutes getting back! Join us on our snorkel boat for a ride from the Bahrain Yacht Club to Cut Wreck where you will plunge into the water to view one of the most popular shipwrecks in Bahrain. It is a steel ship wreck that had collision with the shallow reef long time ago. With water depths between 3-5 meters, the wreck is easily and safely viewed while snorkeling on the surface.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Scubalife @ Bahrain Yacht Club, Bahrain Yacht Club, Building 646, Road 16، Sitra, Bahrain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.