Private: Cycling to a Vineyard to enjoy Sunset and Wine from Inle Lake
Set off for a private guided cycle through the picturesque outskirts of Nyaung Shwe, located a few miles north of Inle Lake, to a renowned vineyard to enjoy a glass of wine at sunset.
Visit local villages on the way and see Kyauk Phyu Gyi, a huge seated Buddha image as well as passing a sugar cane farm during your journey. The vineyard you will reach is located on a hillside offering sweeping views over Inle Lake. Take a short tour of the winery and relax with a glass of wine while enjoying the sunset.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels accessible by road only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
Enjoy an invigorating bike ride to the Red Mountain Vineyard. Take in the nature and fresh air as you cycle to the outskirts of Nyaung Shwe. Stop in Tuang Myot village to take photos of Kyauk Phyu Gyi, a huge seated Buddha image painted in white and gold. Carry on cycling along a trail that leads past a sugarcane farm and to the small village of Payagi. The Red Mountain Vineyard is located on a hillside offering sweeping views over Inle Lake. On arrival, take a well-earned rest while the guide explains how the wine is produced from locally grown grapes. Spend some time wandering through the peaceful fields and vineyards, and exploring the winery and cellar. Cycling back to Nyaung Shwe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Centrally located hotels only
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Centrally located hotels only
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Guests staying at hotels only accessible by boat can not take part in this tour as the return transfer does not operate after sunset due to safety requirements
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour does not operate during the water festival
- Dress appropriately and take note of weather conditions at time of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.