private daily tour pamukkale by u can travel
Pamukkale and Hiearapolis Tour. from ANTALYA !Hierapolis (“Holy City”) was an ancient Greco-Roamn city in Phrygia located on hot springs in South West Anatolia. Its ruins are adjacent to maodern Pamukkale.
Hierapolis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hot springs there have been used as a spa since the 2nd Century B.C.E. and people came to soothe their ailments with many of them retiring or dying here.
Some of the highlights; the large necropolis is filled with sarcophagi, the main street with the gates and latrines, cathedral, the theatre and St. Philips tomb. The hot springs causing cascades which are called the Cotton Castle.
Because of the distance we have to leave Antalya early and return late but its worth it to experince this wonderful place.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- enter fee of pamukkale.
- Entry/Admission - U Can Travel
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cleopatra Pools
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: U Can Travel, Antalya Turkey
n this tour, we visit the world's unique history and natural hot springs.after receiving our guests,we reach Pamukkale after a trip of about 3, 5 hours.we visit natural hot water pools and hierapolis.then we see the production sites unique to Pamukkale.this tour is very enjoyable and has been prepared according to our guests who are interested in history and we are having a very enjoyable and fun time.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
pamukkale naturel places.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale Turkey
Pamukkale travertines can have an important place in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cleopatra Pools, Pamukkale Turkey
Those who want to swim in a private pool with natural thermal water should definitely try this place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
lara,kundu,city center,old tawn,konyaaltı,beldibi,alanya,serik,kemer,göynük tekirova
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.