Private Dali Triangle Live Virtual Tour
Immerse yourself in Dalí's life & art through a visit in his 3 museums in Figueres, Portlligat & Púbol on this guided virtual tour. This an Online Experience from your home, led by a professional guide, including photos and videos, stories, anecdotes and insights.
Plunge into a New Online Experience and learn about Salvador Dalí. Discover the towns where he lived and worked on this Live Virtual Tour. Get to know the towns of Cadaques and Figueres, pivotal in shaping Dalí to become the artist he grew up to be. Travel through the crazy and surreal Dalí performances, stories and his particular world point of view, led by our specialized professional guide.
Visit the three museums dedicated to Dalí with a specialized professional guide with ample experience in guiding inside these museums. Interact with your guide. Interact freely with your guide during this Private Virtual Tour, enjoying undivided attention for a personalized experience.
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Interaction with the guide: you will be able to speak with the guide throughout the tour
- Guided virtual of the three museums dedicated to Dalí
- Private Live Virtual tour that ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Expert Tour Guide specialized in Dalí, the virtual tour will be held by our professional tour guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dali Theatre-Museum, Gala-Salvador Dali Square, 5 Salvador Dali 5, 17600, Figueres Spain
Learn about Dali’s childhood in his hometown. As
Dalí’s hometown, Figueres is one of the three points that make up the so-called ‘Dalí Triangle’. The town is home to the Dalí Theatre-Museum. Dive into the work of a genius at a museum, designed by the artist, considered as the world’s largest surrealist piece of art. Discover his works through a virtual visit with your guide, a specialist of Dalí that knows the museum like the back of his hand.
Pass By: Cadaques, Cadaques, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
One of the most picturesque towns on the Costa Brava and a popular residence
among artists. Discover the town’s idyllic landscape, shaped by its emblematic white houses, rugged forms of coastal relief and the eternal swell of the sea.
Pass By: Salvador Dali House, Portlligat, 17488 Cadaques Spain
Discover why Dalí considered this village as his true
residence. A visit through the rooms of his house, decorated by the painter himself, reveals the intimate details of his life. You will also see his studio and learn about his techniques through this New Online Experience.
Pass By: Dali-Gala Castle Museum-House (Castell de Pubol), Gala Dali Gala Dali Square, 17120 Pubol Spain
A Gothic-Renaissance fortification that Salvador Dalí restored for his beloved, Gala. The painter himself was not allowed to enter the castle without an invitation from his wife, but you will be able to enter this castle with your guide, through this Online Experience. Discover the secrets of the least known location of the three points in Dalí’s Triangle.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is an online experience. We will send you prior to the tour a link to join the live virtual tour from your own home.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- One day before the tour you will get a link in your email to join the interactive Virtual Tour
- All times specified are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.