Private Dark Chocolate Tasting Tour in Paris
Treat yourself to a two hour introduction to the world of fine dark chocolate bars. You will learn not only on the chocolate history, but also how to recognize, appreciate and enjoy a fine dark chocolate bar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Paris in Person
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris in Person, 75017 Paris France
The clients will engage in a two hour long presentation and tasting of dark chocolate bars - they will learn how to recognize and properly enjoy a high quality dark chocolate bar, high in cocoa content.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :École Militaire, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.