Private Day Adventure Tour to Dalah
Dalah is located on the southern bank of Yangon River across from downtown Yangon.
Despite it is near Yangon, the township is still largely rural and undeveloped because it still lacks a bridge across the Yangon river, with connections between the township and the city being by ferry only.
Cross Yangon River by ferry and then take a trishaw and visit to local monastic school and local workshop likes Chu Chu Workshop where you can see the process of recycle the plastic bags from the garbage and useful products.
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city and see native wildlife in their natural environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Trishaw in Dala
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, Gratuities, Travel Insurances, Cruise Terminal Pickup & Drop-off Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel and drive to Yangon Jetty.
Cross the Yangon River by local ferry (10 minutes). Upon arrival on the other side, take trishaw on country roads through local villages to a monastic school.
Here you can meet the children and talk to the teachers and you can make a donation in cash or you can donate school books, blankets, rice, clothing etc. The children are pleased to meet foreigners and it can be very rewarding for visitors. Next visit is to Chu Chu Workshop where you can see the process of recycle the plastic bags from the garbage and useful products.
Chu Chu members gather plastic bags from the dumping sites and markets in Yangon and work to develop new designs that meet the local and international market demand.
Then back to jetty, take public ferry boat across Yangon River and have a closer look of commuters and ways of real local rural life.
Meet people during the boat ride.
Upon arrival back to Pansodan Jetty, you are transferred to your Hotel and end of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Yangon International Airport is also available with additional surcharge
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.