Private Day Adventure Trip in Bagan
We believe our customer's delight is the pinnacle of success in everything we do. Therefore, our voyages are unique to others, where we provide more. In this trip, you will be able to explore the ancient ruins of Bagan, a complex of pagodas.
Bagan is a historic place for the one who love to see the natural heritage and monuments filled with own history.
Look back to the old days by wondering around the temples and monuments, enjoying breathtaking views of tropical area.
Explore the traditional craft workshops for local culture in Bagan.
Discover the historic temples as going through the pagodas complex
Enjoy the sunset by taking cruise along mighty Ayeyarwaddy River
Walk through the local market to explore the lives of the locals
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Experienced English speaking Tour Guide Purified Drinking Bottled Water Air-conditioned private car service for whole day Entry/Admission fees for Bagan Zone Sunset cruise along Ayeyarwaddy
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses Beverages Gratuities Camera Fee, Personal expenses Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan, Bagan, Mandalay Region
Your guide will meet you at the hotel or airport.
We start our visits to colorful local market – Nyaung Oo Market to explore the lives of the locals, Shwezigon Pagoda - the glory of Bagan and most well-known Pagoda, Htilominlo Temple - 13th Century style temple famous for its original fine plaster carvings and glazed sandstone decorations, Nathtaukkyaung Monastery - monastery made of teak wood, Ananda Temple - the masterpiece of Bagan, the Gubyaukgyi Temple - the best mural paintings of 11th century, Manuha Temple, Dhamayangyi Temple - the most massive shrine of Bagan, Sulamani Temple - the 12th century temple to see the magnificence Bagan’s architecture, lacquer-ware workshop - the unique of Bagan, etc.
Finally, take the boat ride on mighty Ayeyarwaddy River during the sunset time.
Return to your hotel and ends the day.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Nyaung-u Airport, Nyaung U, Bagan Myanmar
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.