Private Day Shore Excursion from Villefranche Cruise Port French Riviera
Our guide welcomes you in the port of Villefarnche sur Mer right after your disembarkment and that’s when you land in our caring hands for five following hours. As this is a private tour, your schedule may vary as the whim takes you and the guide would be happy to respect all your preferences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
• Shortly after leaving Villefranche we will drive the center street of Nice – Promenade des Anglais we’ll continue to the village of artists, hidden in the hills – Saint Paul de Vence. This medieval town standing within XIV century ramparts has been called the Royal city in past. Over 100 years ago it turned into real mekka of artists – young painters, sculptors and modern designers. The trend started when Picasso, Chagall or Matisse as well as many others were coming here for inspiration – you’ll easily find out ‘why?’.
• Next stop is not to be missed: Antibes – the first city established in the Cote d’Azur, back then by the Greeks played an important role as located between Marseille and Italy. Called Antipolis in the past still looks impressive with its Fort Carre (squared fort) – massive fortifications overlooking the harbor and beautiful marina. Castle in the old town is today a home of Picasso Museum – and large yard in front of it turns into provensal market with thousends of scents and colours every morning.
• Litlle while and you’ll land in famous Cannes. Who hasn’t heard of it? The movie stars on the red carpet focus world’s attention in May each year since 1946. But there’s more than just that. Beautiful old town on the hill, port full of large private yachts, mountains of Esterel in the west back of the harbor, the glamourous street La Croisette with all the designer’s store you could dream.
• We will then go to see Monaco itself. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer. But it’s not only the smell of money that would make you stoned – fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Prince’s Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamourous Monte Carlo Casino.
• Next stop takes place in Eze Village – medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagle’s nest – almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France.
• When you’re still in Eze Village you can’t miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture – famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the ‘nose’ and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
• Right after that we will be getting back to Villefranche
Departure Point :Сruise port of Villefranche
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Сruise port of Villefranche
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.