Private Day Tour for Big Groups - Best of 2 Countries: Bohemian Switzerland NP
Maximise your time in the Czech Republic with a private guide, a driver at your disposal, and a full-day tour custom-made for you! We offer luxury Mercedes Benz Sprinter Minvan up to 20 people.
You will be guided to the very best spots only 2 hrs drive from Prague such as Pravcicka Gate, Bastei Bridge in Germany, and cruise along the Kamenice Goerge. It is an easy walking tour with beautiful views. Experience the local cuisine, enjoy walks in the most preserved part if the National park and take dozens of pictures while exploring our natural heritage. Lunch, snacks and all entrance fees are included.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full-day private custom tour from Prague to Bohemian Switzerland NP
- Lunch (main course and drink)
- Transport by modern air-conditioned minivan Mercedes Benz Sprinter Minvan up to 20 people
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Prague in the morning. From that point, our mission is to give you everything you need to enjoy the day trip (10 - 12 hrs) to the fullest.
During the drive to the Northern Bohemia in our comfortable luxury Mercedes Benz Sprinter Minvan up to 20 people, we will provide you with a knowledge about the National Park, Czech country, and information about the trip.
We will take a walk to the most popular natural attraction in Bohemian Switzerland National Park - Pravcicka Gate, Europe’s largest sandstone arch. Filmmakers used it to create the magical world of Narnia in their movie. Mysterious, hidden deep in the woods, the impressive symbol of the National park stands 21 meters tall, leaving all the spectators in admiration.
Before our next destination, we have a delicious lunch for you in a local, Czech cuisine restaurant included in your tour.
The most romantic part of our trip will take place in gorges of Kamenice river canyon in the most preserved part of the National park. You will take a walk beneath rock ledges, several tunnels and across narrow footbridges. So deep in the heart of Bohemian Switzerland, that some parts are only accessible on a small river boat. The cruise between the narrow sandstone walls is one of the most serene experiences and our favorite spot in the National park.
The last point of interest is Bastei in the Saxon part of the National Park (Germany). The Bastei rock formation has plenty viewpoints over the Elbe canyon on the right bank of the river Elbe. You can walk across the famous sandstone bridge that connects Bastei and explore ruins of old Neurathen rock castle.
We will deliver you back to your hotel with your camera full of beautiful photos and one more story to tell.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.