Private Day Tour from Belgrade To Mountain Tara and Mokra Gora With Train Ride
We travel off the beaten paths...
Our travelers will experience unique adventure with licensed guide who will tell them about rich Serbian First World War history. As we go along magnificent road through the mountains they will be able to make pictures of magical landscape of Western Serbia. Travelers will have a chance to join a ride by "Romantica" Train on a railway which was once connecting Belgrade with Adriatic Sea. After that, we will go to magnificent Wooden City , and on our way back we will stop for a lunch on a Drina River House.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Drina River House
- Entry/Admission - Gate of Podrinje
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mokra Gora, Mokra Gora, Central Serbia
Enjoy a train ride (Romantika) on an authentic Sargan 8 and learn about Kremna prophecy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Drvengrad, Мокра Гора, Serbia
Explore the Wooden City (Drvengrad) ethno village created by our famous movie director Emir Kusturica.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Tara National Park, Tara National Park, Central Serbia
Enter the biodiversity of Tara National park and learn about unique endemic sort of a tree-Panciceva omorika.
Stop At: Drina River House, River Drina, Bajina Basta Serbia
Feel the peaceful energy of the lonely house in the world on Drina River and take an optional boat ride.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gate of Podrinje, Ovcinja bb Zarozje, Bajina Basta 31250 Serbia
Enjoy the panoramic spot of Podrinje Gate and Povlen Mountain.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or other place of your stay
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.