Private Day Tour from Cochin to Athirappilly with Lunch
An exhilarating day trip to enjoy the marvelous waterfalls at Athirappilly also known as the 'Niagara Falls of India' resplendent amongst the natural beauty of Gods Own Country-Kerala.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Sightseeing & excursion as per itinerary
- Cochin–Athirapally–Cochin transfer in a private air-conditioned car
- 2-3 pax in a medium size car- sedan/ 3-5 pax in a Toyota Innova/ 5 -10 pax in an AC 10seater vehicle
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Lunch in a luxury resort or restaurant
- 1 Mineral water bottle per person on board the vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic/Non - alcoholic beverages/Food not specified in inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Athirappilly, Athirappilly, Thrissur District, Kerala
In the morning your driver will pick you up from your hotel/ airport at around 08:00am and you will drive to Athirappilly which is approximately a 2 hours drive.
Also known as Bahubali Waterfall, Athirappilly waterfalls re 80 ft high and 330 ft wide marvel and are the largest waterfall in Kerala. They are often referred to as the "Niagara Falls of India".
The waterfalls are in their full glory during the monsoon.
After enjoying the scenic views and you will have lunch in a luxury resort or restaurant.
After lunch visit another waterfall called the Vazhachal waterfall. The Vazhachal waterfall is also a part of the Chalakudy river and you will witness a wide variety of colorful flora and herbal plantation.
After spending the whole day amongst the waterfalls,you leave back for your Cochin Hotel in the evening.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cochin International Airport, Airport Rd, Kochi, Kerala 683111, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.