Private Day Tour from Mandalay to Monywa with Pickup
Explore the magnificent culture and beautiful natural heritages of Myanmar and discover the colorful cities of Myanmar with a close look at the local life of Monywa.
Explore Po Win Daung Caves, a Buddhist cave complex built into the rocks that's home to relics dating back hundreds of years. Visit Thanboddhay Pagoda and see the thousands of small Buddha images inside the temple, and then visit Bodhi Tataung Pagoda to see seated Buddha statues under a Bodhi tree.
You will tour the city with one of our best professional tour guides and learn the Myanmar's culture and history. This tour includes pickup and drop-off at your hotel/airport/Bus Terminal, entrance fees and all transports by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Drinking water and snow tower
- Live Professional local English-speaking guide
- Transfer in-out of Airport /Hotel in Mandalay
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Phowintaung
- Entry/Admission - Thanboddhay Paya
- Entry/Admission - Bodhi Tataung
What's excluded :
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides and drivers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
Our driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel around 8:00 am in Mandalay city and your day trip starts with the roughly 3-hour drive from Mandalay to Monywa, passing by Myint Mu.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Phowintaung, Village Minzu, Monywa Myanmar
Visit Po Win Daung Caves, a Buddhist cave complex built into the rocks that's home to relics dating back hundreds of years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thanboddhay Paya, Monywa Myanmar
Continue your tour to Thanboddhay Pagoda, the biggest attraction in the city. See the thousands of small Buddha images inside the temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bodhi Tataung, Route de Mandalay, Monywa Myanmar
Visit Bodhi Tataung Pagoda to see seated Buddha statues under a bodhi tree. Your tour then ends with the drive back to Mandalay for return to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up any hotels in Mandalay.Airports
- Mandalay International Airport, Tada-U, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that dress codes are conservative for this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended. Sandals and flip-flops are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please bring comfortable walking shoes. Sandals and flip-flops are recommended.
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.