Private Day Tour from Moshi to Kikuletwa Hot Springs & Lunch
Tucked away in a very secluded area far off the tarmac roads around Boma Ng'ombe district of Kilimanjaro region is this Magical Kikuletwa hot springs, locally referred as “Maji Moto”. The water itself, heated by underground volcanic activity, is not exactly hot but rather warm when compared to that in the surroundings, and they don’t have the smell of sulfur. The pool itself is quite large and over 5m deep in some areas, great for swimming.
There was also an abundance of wildlife with beautiful fish inside the pool, striped mongooses grazing the ground and baboons and velvet monkeys in the trees.
• The spring is pretty deep in the middle, with a strong current. Swimming to the other side of the spring is a good workout.
• Garra Rufa Fish are swimming in the water. These smart little fish are used by pedicures around the world. These fish suck and nibble your skin, tenderly removing dead skin cells through natural exfoliation. So, you will emerge with shiny, revitalised feet.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert local English-speaking guide and biker
- Water, lunch, transport and village fees
- Top quality bike and helmet
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kikuletwa Hotsprings
What's excluded :
- Tips for the guide
- Personal equipments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kikuletwa Hotsprings, BomaNgombe, Moshi 3041 Tanzania
For our first part of this adventure, a 45km ride from Moshi to Boma Ng’ombe, we ride along the volcano through wide and deep river streams. The route takes us through a very fertile area with countless small farms. Later we arrive in deeper plains, where the mountain slopes merge with the plain.
Then, leaving a small town of Boma Ng’ombe behind, our ride to the springs is through a very dry landscaped, dotted with small villages and settlements. The dirt and sometime muddy road twists and turns and you will soon realize if left here alone, you would never remember the correct route on your own. This second part adds another 25km.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.