Private Day Tour from Sofia to Kamen Del Peak and Boyana Waterfall
This tour is one of those you must not miss. It is a combined journey from hiking, nature, adventure and sightseeing. The paths are easy to walk on and passing them are midpoints where you can sit and have a rest, enjoining the stone rivers and forests around. It is the best way you can combine the city tours with fresh and clean air, away from the noise and the crowds.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boyana Waterfall, Boyana Lake, Sofia Bulgaria
Vitosha is pretty in winter and summer alike. At an altitude of above 2000 meters the winter lasts round of five months and below 2000 meters, it ends two months earlier. July and August are the real summer months. Very often there is sunshine in Vitosha while it is misty and cold in Sofia. The big “stone river” called Zlatni Mostove Golden Bridges) is the most visited locality. For many years it was believed that the huge picturesque blocks are glacial moraines. Today the theory is that these are cracks of the Vitosha monzonites and that the remaining “stone rivers” in which Vitosha abounds were formed in this way.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Vitosha Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
Vitosha is mentioned by all great scholars and travelers: Thucydides, Aristotle and Pliny. The names are different, the general meaning being high steep” mountain. The huge pile of syenite has a characteristic cupola shape and is strikingly different from all other Bulgarian mountains. Cherni Vruh 2290 meters is the highest peak. The peak we are going to visit is called Kamen Del and it is the peak we will have the chance to explore the full city above the clouds.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from any hotel in Sofia.Airports
- Vrazhdebna Airport, Sofia Bulgaria
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.