Private day tour from Xi'an to Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple
Xi 'an is famous for the Terro cotta army but nearby Xi'an there is a another city called Luoyang where you can take round way bullet trains to make a day trip to Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple, the tour start from Xi'an hotel in the city and end in Xi'an hotel in the city with Chinese driver pick up pand drop.
The train jounery is around 1hour and 24 minutes in one way so evry easy to reach to Luoyang the beautiful Longmen grottoes with history of more than 1500 years, there are 2345 grottoes, 2800 tablets, 70 pagodas and over 100000 statues carved. In November 2000, it was listed as World Culture Heritage by UNESCO
Shaolin temple is famous for China kongfu, you will never disappoint with the Kongfu show in the theater in Shaolin temple, pls find your own seat to enjoy the fantastic show.
Note once you reach to Xi'an Bei train station after tour Our driver will wait for you at the Xi'an Rail Passenger Service Center of the underground arriving lobby（西铁客运中心）
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in Xi'an with Chinese driver pick up and drop to Xi'an Bei station
- Private transfers in Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple
- Round way bullet train Xi'an to Luoyang and Luoyang to Xi'an in 2nd class
- English speaking guide in Luoyang Longmen grottoes and Shaolin temple
- Round way battery car in Longmen grottoes
- One way battery car in Shaolin temple
- Chinese Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Longmen Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
What's excluded :
- Accmmodation &breakfast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 西安东站货场, Xincheng District, Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Today our Chinese driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Xian city and drop you to Xi'an Bei train station, note we will choose morning train so driver will pick you up early in the morning to Luoyang city , your train journey is around 1hour and 24 minutes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Longmen Grottoes, Banks of Yihe River, Luolong District, Luoyang 471000 China
Meet guide at Luoyang Longmen train station and transfer to Longmen grottoes.
Longmen Grottoes which are along the banks of the Yi River, 13kms away from Luoyang. The grottoes were started around the year 493 when Emperor Xiaowen of the Northern Wei Dynasty moved the capital to Luoyang and were continuously built for 400 years until the Northern Song Dynasty. In November 2000, it was listed as World Culture Heritage by UNESCO. There are 2345 grottoes, 2800 tablets, 70 pagodas and over 100000 statues carved.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple), Songshan Mountain, Dengfeng 450000 China
After Longmen grottoes you will transfer to Shaolin temple by road about 1.5 hours.
haolin temple was built in 495 AD in northern Wei dynasty, in order to arrange the residence for the Indian Monk Batuo so Emperor Xiaowen built the temple for him. It’s the birth place of China Kongfu and Zen Buddhism, many people from all over the world like to watch Kongfu Show along with the temple, and I believe that you will have impressive memory for the Kongfu show in the theater in shaolin temple.
After tour we will drop you to Luoyang train station for bullet train to Xi'an.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Today Xi'an Chinese driver will hold you name and pick you up from hotel in Xi'an city and transfer to Luoyang by bullet train
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.