Private Day Tour Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara Pyramids
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World the Pyramids of Giza , then Move to the Oldest Capital Of Egypt Memphis &Sakkara, the biggest cemetery of tombs. Enjoying Lunch at Local Restaurant.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 30 Minutes Camel Ride around the Giza Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza Area
- Entry/Admission - Sphinx
- Entry/Admission Memphis
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission Inside the Great Pyramid
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Meet your Tour guide at the lobby of your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Your first stop will be Giza, where you can explore the Giza Pyramids and famous Sphinx. Then enjoy an adventurous 15 -minute camel ride in the desert. then head to the Panoramic area where you can see all the pyramids together
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Afterwards , continue on towards the Great sphinx , the Sphinx has the head of a pharaoh with a lion body. and dated back to the time of Khephren this Sphinx was made to Guard the pyramid of King Chefren , Next , Visit the Valley Temple which belonged to the Pyramid of Chefren the temple acted as a place to mummification process of the kin before burial . then head to Memphis the oldest Capital .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
The oldest structures in Cairo date back only to the last couple of centuries BC during Greco-Roman period; however, on the fringes of the city stand the Giza Pyramids, some of the oldest structures on Earth. Despite their proximity to Cairo, the difference in age between the pyramids and the city itself are proof of their different histories.
The pyramids at Giza and elsewhere in the desert near Cairo are a part of the legacy of an older city and civilization that fell into decline long before Cairo was founded. This civilization named this area Memphis, which was the seat of power to the Old Kingdom (2686—2181 BC) of Ancient Egypt, home to the pharaohs that raised the pyramids.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Saqqara is one of several other notable necropolis sites near Cairo that offer impressive sights and hold great archaeological significance. In fact, Saqqara may hold more interest to archaeologists than Giza. The huge site hosts burials dating from before the beginning of the Old Kingdom up through the Greek Period of Egyptian history.
The most famous structure by far at Saqqara is Djoser’s Step Pyramid. Dating from the 3rd dynasty (2667—2448 BC), it was the first all-stone complex ever built on earth. It also displays an important architectural innovation for the construction of the Giza Pyramids and other later pyramids in the 4th dynasty and later.
Djoser’s pyramid was the first to use multiple mastabas (rectangular tomb structures) stacked on top of one another to form a step pyramid.This construction set the stage for the smooth sides of the Giza Pyramids and the smaller 5th and 6th dynasty pyramids that are found at Saqqara and other sites nearby, such as Dahshur and Abu Sir.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby Cairo /Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.