Private Day Tour in Kathmandu: Guided tour of Kathmandu Cultural Heritage Sites
This tour will take you to the heart of 4 cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu which are listed in UNESCO as World Heritage Sites. One of them is Pashupatinath, the most significant Hindu temples of Lord Shiva in the world, located on the bank of the Bagmati River in the eastern part of Kathmandu, where you can also witness the cremation at the bank of the river.
You will visit another heritage site "Boudhanath" which is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Kathmandu, located about 11 km from the center and northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
Anther important cultural heritage site is Swoyambhunath, which is an ancient religious complex atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley, west of Kathmandu city; also known as the Monkey
The last but not least you will visit another heritage site "Kathmandu Durbar Square" which is surrounded with spectacular architecture and vividly showcases the skills of the Newar artists and craftsmen over several centuries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy 5 - 6 hours guided tour of Cultural Heritage sites of Kathmandu. Your tour will start at 9 am from your hotel. An English speaking tour guide; private car with friendly driver are included in the tour package. Your guide will brief you about the cultural and historical aspects of Nepal during the tour. You will also get to know in details about the cultural sites you have visited.
Departing from your hotel, you will first head to Pashupatinath where you will see the pagoda style Hindu temple and witness the cremation of death body in the bank of Bagmati river. After exploring Pashupati, you will drive to Boudhanath; one of the holiest Buddhist stupa in Kathmandu. Overlooking the huge stupa, you can also enjoy a lunch here. After this place, you will head towards the Swoyambhu; from here you will enjoy Kathmandu city view; then you will head towards Kathmandu Durbar Sqaure. After completion of visiting heritage sites, your guide will arrange a walking tour through Asan Bazar to witness the local market.
• Visit 4 cultural heritage sites
• Experience hustle-bustle city life of Kathmandu
• Knowledgeable guide
• Walking tour in Asan Bazar; visit the local vendors and buyers
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.