Private Day Tour of Changu Narayan Temple & Bhaktapur Durbar Square
This tour will be taking you 13 km east of Kathmandu towards Bhaktapur and Changu Narayan Temple. In terms of culture , tradition and heritage Bhaktapur is the most preserved and the most conserved city. You will still be seeing traditional lifestyle of people around Bhaktapur area . Changu Narayan Temple will lead you to the oldest historical museum. the temple of Changu Narayan is said to be as old as from 5th century and showcases the marvels of architecture from that era. Both of these sites are enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Sites .
You will be accompanied by our well experienced Tour Guide .
Private tour on AC vehicle.
Bottles of drinking water for the tour as per the nnumber people .
As it is a private tour so no need to waste time on stopping and picking up people.
Highly flexible with time as per your request.
Tour is customizable to customize the tour please contact us.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottles of drinking water
- English Speaking Guide for Tour
- Pick up and Drop off from Hotel
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- International Airfare
- VISA Charges
- Services not mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Bhaktapur Durbar Square: A former capital of the valley, it was once a flourishing city on the trade route to Tibet. It has preserved its traditional character better than the other two cities, due to its more isolated location. It is regarded today as a classic showcase of medieval Nepalese town life. It is situated in the east of Kathmandu valley about 14 km. away. It today retains much of its beauty in ornate woodcarvings and in the famed Golden Gate.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Changunarayan, Changunarayan, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Changu Narayan Temple (listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO): Dedicated to the ‘god of preservation’ Vishnu, there is none that is richer in spectacular Licchavi sculpture than the hilltop temple of Changu Narayan. It is located 12 kilometres east of Kathmandu behind Bhaktapur. Alternatively it is pleasant half day hike along the ridge from Nagarkot on the eastern Valley rim. The lavishly decororated two-tiered temple was rebuilt after a fire in 1702, but the earliest inscription in the Valley dated 464 A.D. testifies to the considerable talents of the Licchavi King Manadeva I, Nepal’s first great historical figure.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be carrying a placard with your name at the pickup point.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.