Private day tour of Jaipur
Explore the beautiful city of Jaipur in an 8 Hour private tour. Your driver and guide will pick you up
from Hotel as per desired time, Visit the tall standing Amber Fort, Step Well, Sheesh Mahal, Jal
Mahal (Water Palace), Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Jantar Mantar (Observatory), City Palace.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Monument fees
- Tips and Gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Panna Meena ka Kund
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal or the 'Palace Of The Winds' located in the heart of the beautiful Pink City of Jaipur in Rajasthan, India, is one of the most famous tourist attractions and a prominent landmark of the city that is renowned for its rich cultural and architectural history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Proudly standing on a hilltop with a defensive wall leading to its entrances, the iconic Amer Fort from the 16th century was built by Raja Man Singh and presently is serving as a renowned tourist attraction in Jaipur. Inside the fort are the ancient beauty of palaces, courtyards, and temples.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panna Meena ka Kund, Near Amber Fort, Jaipur India
This beautiful step well was constructed during sixteenth century. During ancient times, this place was utilized mainly as a water protect pool. This beautiful Kund has a unique architecture and styling.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Possibly the most serene sight amidst the chaos of Jaipur is the beautiful Jal Mahal Jaipur, the Water Palace. This low-rise symmetrical palace, that once was a shooting lodge for the Maharajah, appears to float in the centre of Sagar Lake. A short roadside view at this place as entry is restricted.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The City Palace, Jaipur was established at the same time as the city of Jaipur, by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who moved his court to Jaipur from Amber, in 1727.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II in 1734, Jantar Mantar, Jaipur is an astronomical observatory, which features the world’s largest stone sundial.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise flight number in case of pick up from AirportAirports
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.