Private Day Tour of Juyongguan Great Wall and Sacred Way from Beijing
The wonderful Juyongguan part of Great Wall of China was first built around 700 years ago during the Ming dynasty. The construction of the Great Wall was built for defending against nomadic incursion, and it is also regarded as the number one China highlight. The sacred way is often lined with amazing stone statues which are wonderful decorations for the starting point of the attraction: Ming tombs.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioning private vehicle
- Chinese Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee charge of sites
- Entry/Admission - Juyong Pass of Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - The Sacred Way Dongbeikou
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Juyong Pass of Great Wall, Juyong Pass, Changping District, Beijing 102202 China
Your Beijing private tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby at 8am and take you to the start of the trip in an air-conditioned vehicle. You'll go to an amazing part of the Juyonguan Great Wall, which is located 45 miles away from Beijing.
After a 2-hour hike at the Great Wall, you will enjoy a typical Chinese lunch at a local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Sacred Way Dongbeikou, 212 Provincial Rd, Changping Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Later on, you will travel to the sacred way which is close to the Great Wall at Juyongguan. The statues along the sacred way are of 12 human figures (including generals, civil officials and military officials), and 24 animal figures which include horses, lions, camel, elephants, xiezhi (an ancient Chinese mythological unicorn), Qilin (one of the 4 ancient divine animals, the other 3 ancient animals are dragon, phoenix and tortoise). Your tour guide will give you an introduction of all the statues and let you know more history behind them.
After this, on the way back to your hotel, you will also experience Chinese silk culture by stopping by a traditional silk museum.
You will end your tour around 5:30pm by driving back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up clients who at hotels within the downtown area of Beijing.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport names, passport numbers, and country is required at time of booking for all participants for entrance tickets to tourism attractions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please kindly provide your local contact number or mobile number upon booking if available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.