Private Day Tour of Rustaq - Voyage into the Past
Your private tour starts with a visit to the fish market and souk in Barka and a visit of Bait Na'am, a fortified house where the Imams used to overnight during their journey to the interior.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Luxury air-conditioned car or mini-bus transport
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drink, unless specified
- From Barka the drive continues along the famous Batinah plain, the main agricultural area of Oman. Then on to Al Hazm, where you visit the impressive fort before stopping for a photo at Rustaq Fort.
The tour passes along picturesque wadis (dry river beds) and you will reach the oasis of Nakhl, with time for a visit of Nakhl Fort. Before returning to Muscat you will visit the natural warm springs of Thowarah.
Departure Point :Tour departs from centrally located Muscat hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour returns to original point of departure.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buses used for excursions are of the highest standard available. All buses are air-conditioned and equipped with a microphone.
- 4x4 vehicles used for the off-road safaris are air-conditioned with a maximum capacity of 6 passengers plus driver. All drivers are qualified off-road professionals, first-aid trained and carry cell phones. All vehicles are equipped with seat-belts and passengers are required to wear them at all times.
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. Oman has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
- Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings or military installations are not allowed.
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of this tour for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar.
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.