Private Day Tour of Salzburg from Vienna
Day tour of Salzburg from Vienna offers insight to the city's most interesting locations, such as Mirabell Gardens, once used as one of the filming locations of the Sound of Music movie. Cross the Love Lock Bridge and enter the UNESCO listed Old Town where the local guide will explain the history of this picturesque city. After the guided tour, use your time to independently explore the city's numerous sights or treat yourself with local specialties. On the way back to Vienna, the guests have a photo opportunity of the alpine lake Mondsee and the Drachenwand (Dragon Wall) cliff.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private Tour Guide
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Upon arriving to Salzburg, the guests will have a guided tour of city's major sights, such as Mirabell Gardens, Makartsteg Love Lock Bridge, Cathedral Square and more. After the guided tour, the guests have an opportunity to discover the city sights independently before returning to Vienna.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available at any Vienna hotel or other place of accommodation. The guests should provide an address or the name of the hotel at the time of reservation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with walking disabilities
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.