Private day tour of Suzhou from Shanghai
Discover Suzhou on a private day tour from Shanghai. Admire the natural beauty of Suzhou with a boat ride on its canals and sightseeing tours of the scenic gardens. See the medieval Panmen Gate and remains of the city walls. Learn something about silk and embroidery as you visit the Silk Museum.
See the best of Suzhou all in one day on this private tour from Shanghai
Cruise Suzhou’s network of ancient canals
Explore Suzhou in a flexible and personalized way with your private guide.
Private transportation adds more convenient for the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Shanghai by taxi
- Roundtrip fast train Shanghai-Suzhou-Shanghai ( regular class)
- English speaking guide serivce throughout
- Private transfers in Suzhou
- All entrance fees and one way boat ride on the Grand Canal
- Entry/Admission - Suzhou Ancient Grand Canal
- Entry/Admission - Humble Administrator's Garden
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver and guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suzhou Ancient Grand Canal, Guyunhe Travel Terminal, Side of Xinshi Bridge , Jinchang District, Suzhou 215004 China
Your guide will greet you in your hotel lobby at 08:00 am and take you to the train station by taxi. Board a fast train to Suzhou for a fun-filled day of sightseeing in Suzhou. See waterside views on a boat ride on the Grand Canal. Your boat voyage will also take you to smaller canals where you will witness how locals live their life by the waterway. After the boat ride, enjoy a leisurely walk around the Panmen Gate and its surrounding scenic area. Panmen Gate is a historical landmark in Suzhou, which is located on the south-west corner of the Main Canal or encircling canal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panmen Gate, No.1 East Street, Canglang District, Suzhou 215002 China
After the boat ride, enjoy a leisurely walk around the Panmen Gate and its surrounding scenic area. Panmen Gate is a historical landmark in Suzhou, which is located on the south-west corner of the Main Canal or encircling canal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Humble Administrator's Garden, No.178 Northeast Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215001 China
Later, you will proceed to visit the Humble Administrator’s Garden, one of the largest and most renowned classical gardens in Suzhou. Explore its natural landscape of small forests, rock formations, hills and streams. Marvel at the sophisticated temples, pavilions and bridges built in the Ming style.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Suzhou Silk Museum, No.2001 Renmin Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215001 China
After that, you will visit to Suzhou Silk Museum. Suzhou is the silk capital of China. The Silk Museum provides an opportunity to learn, how silk is produced and used throughout the centuries. And then spend some time admiring the crafts, embroidery and clothing made from silk, shopping for souvenirs if you’d like to.
After the tour, drive to the railway station for a fast train back to Shanghai. Upon arrival in Shanghai, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby at 08:00 am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.