Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal From Delhi By Superfast Train - All Inclusive
same day super fast planning makes this our unique and special Travel by fast train round-trip from Delhi to Agra to pack in more sightseeing and spend less time on the road. The Gatimaan Express train gets you to Agra in a little less than two hours, and your local guide and private driver meet you upon arrival. Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj), before returning to Delhi in the evening.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Monument entry fees
- Train ticket
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to Driver and Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
At 06:30 AM our driver will come to your hotel anywhere in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram. He will drop you to the Nizammuddin Railway Station and help you finding you train coach and make sure you would get seated comfortably. Your train will depart from Agra at 08:00 AM and will arrive in Agra at 09:50 AM.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
At 10 AM your train arrives at Agra Railway Station, our guide will meet you outside your train coach holding your name on the sign board. From here you will proceed to visit Taj Mahal, a monument symbol of Love made by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.Rest of the history will be explained by your tour guide. Spend around 3 hours in the monument.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After Taj Mahal you will proceed to visit Agra Fort, which is a red stone massive structure built by Great Mughal Emperor "Akbar". This is one of the UNESCO heritage site in Agra built in 16th century with many palaces inside like Jahangiri Mahal, Diwan e Aam, Pearl Mosque and many others with the view of Taj Mahal.
Spend around 1 hour at this monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
After Lunch break, you will continue your Agra sightseeing. You will Itimad-Ud-Daulah. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.