Private Day Tour Pompeii and Herculaneum with Lunch from Rome
Pompeii and Herculaneum are the main important archeological sites of Campania, they've been famous all around the world for their preservation thanks to the Vesuvius's ashes. Our archeological guide will take care of you for the whole day in this small group experience by showing you around this still alive sites, not only by explaining the life and the meaning of each building but also explaining you the archeological aspect of it. The morning you will be visiting Pompeii, then you'll be welcomed in a winery in the National Park of Vesuvius where your lunch w/ wine tasting will take place and then ending with the visit of Herculaneum.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Hours Tour of Pompeii
- 2 Hour Tour of Herculaneum
- Lunch w/ Wine Tasting
- Private Transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the 2 archeological sites( 27 euros TOTAL p.p.)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Get ready to walk into the Ruins of Pompeii led by an Archeologist, who will be excited to show you around!
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
After the lunch go to explore Herculaneum, another really majestic site, better preserved than Pompeii thanks to the nearness of Vesuvius!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Roma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.