Private: Day Tour to Agra from Jaipur with Taj Mahal & Red Fort
Visit two of India's most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites — the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort — on a full-day tour from Jaipur. Your art historian guide provides informative commentary about these iconic sites, and tops it off with a visit to the Fatehpur Sikri- the Biggest gate of the World. This culture-filled tour include air-conditioned vehicle with hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
14 to 16 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 1 Bottle of water during trip.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks.
- Monument Entrances and Camera Fees.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in include column.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
05:30 am: Jaipur – Agra (245 km – 4 to 5 hrs)
Our driver will pick you up from your preferred location or hotel in Jaipur in an air-conditioned car to proceed towards Agra.
09:30 am: Visit Fatehpur Sikri while enroute to Agra from Jaipur.
Built in the the 16th century by the Emperor Akbar, Fatehpur Sikri (the City of Victory) was the capital of the Mughal Empire for about 10 years. Then it was abandoned for reasons that are still something of a mystery. It includes one of the largest mosques in India, the Jama Masjid. It is full of well preserved palaces and courtyards, and this UNESCO world heritage site is a must see for anyone visiting Agra.
10:30 am: Departure to Agra (37 km – 1 hr)
Around 11:30 am, you will visit Taj Mahal, which is one of the most magnificent monuments built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1632-1654 A.D in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal.
02:30 pm: Visit Agra Fort
After lunch you will drive towards Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO world heritage site. This fort is built in red sandstone. This wonderful monument includes various buildings such as Moti Mahal and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan was assumed to be imprisoned and died.
04:30 pm: Drive back to Jaipur
After exploring Agra, you will be transferred again to the air-conditioned car. Depart for Jaipur.
10:30 pm: Arrival at Jaipur
On arrival at Jaipur, you will be dropped at your preferred location or hotel. Cherish the memories of this Agra day tour for all the years to come.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all traveler from Hotels in Jaipur or any other destinations in Jaipur as per guest choice.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal closed every Friday
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.