Private Day Tour to Aswan: Including Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples from Luxor
Full private day tour from Luxor to see the Temple of Edfu and the Temple of Kom Ombo. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Edfu to visit the Temple of Edfu which is dedicated to Horus, the falcon-headed god. This is quite a young temple and is well-preserved making it very impressive.
At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
In Kom Ombo you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, which is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek
The temple is built on a high dune overlooking the Nile. The temple was built in the early second century by Ptolemy VI Philometor.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Luxor Travels, 3 Al Qarna Rd 3, Al Qarna Rd, Luxor 85951 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local supplier for exact pick-up time and location (contact details will beprovided on your voucher)
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Copy of passport is required at time of booking for all participants (contact details will be provided on your voucher)
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.