Private Day Tour to Athirappilly & Vazhachal Waterfalls from Cochin
We offering pick up from the Hotels in Kochi city, Airport Hotels, Kochi cruise terminal or Cochin Airport and will drop you back to the pick up destination or any other points in Cochin city based on your request. On this private tour, you can experience the beauty of Athirappilly and Vazhachal waterfalls. We will provide the pick up and drop facility from the Cochin Airport, Cruise Terminal (Port) or any Hotels within the city, pick up time can be flexible based on your convenience. One of our dedicated chauffeur (Driver) will be with you throughout the tour as a Guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Lunch at 4 star Resort
- Bottled water
- Entry passes to Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Vazhachal Falls
- Entry/Admission - Athirappilly Falls
What's excluded :
- Any item not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' columns
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ezhattumugam Hanging Bridge, river road, Chalakudy, Kerala 680721, India
Enroute to Athirapally you will be covering Ezhattumugam Hanging Bridge. Thumboormuzhi Dam is a well known tourist spot located near Ezhattumugam Hanging Bridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vazhachal Falls, Chalakkudy River Nr. Athirappilly Falls, Athirappilly India
After visiting Ezhattumugham Hanging bridge proceed to visit Vazhachal waterfalls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Athirappilly Falls, Athirappilly 680721 India
“Athirappally falls is the largest waterfalls in Kerala and is nicknamed Niagara of India” You will be picking up from the Kochi Hotel by 09.30 AM and transfer to Athirappally (approx. 02 hours driver) to see the watersfalls, Athirapally waterfalls are one of the well-known waterfalls in the country. Its majestic beauty and churning sound always bound the travellers. It is located just 5 km apart, along the edge of sholayar forest ranges. The cool spray that covers the large area near the falls makes Athirapally a scenic destination. Here, the water cascades at a height of 80 feet which itself is feast for a traveller’s eye. Athirapally waterfalls are situated near the dense forest and the greenery of the same makes it the bewitching site to visit. You can reach at the top of the waterfalls by just 5 minutes’ walk from the main road. By 03.00 PM proceed back to Kochi after the Lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from the City Hotels, Airport Hotel, Kochi Cruise Port and Cochin AirportAirports
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Kochi Cruise Port
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.