Private Day Tour to Beautiful Leeds Castle, Kent, England
Walk in the footsteps of King Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon.
Be one of the few who discovers that Leeds Castle is located in Kent's beautiful countryside and is, in fact, within easy reach of London. (Originally known as 'Esledes' and not linked to the City of Leeds, north England!)
Avoid London's heavy traffic and save time and costs. - I will collect you by car at Bromley South station, which is less than 20 minutes’ direct train ride from London Victoria, covered by zone 5 Oystercards or Travelcards.
We will drive through the beautiful countryside of Kent known as the 'Garden of England', just 1 hour before arriving at majestic Leeds Castle.
Tour inside the castle and you'll be amazed by its magnificence. Walk through the stunning grounds to and from the castle, taking you a world away from the rush of any city.
Join me, a local who can tell you about the castle and the role it has played in England's history.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel - Return journey to the castle from Bromley South Station
- No tour fee for kids 10 years and under. (Must be accompanied by a relative 21+ years old).
- Entry/Admission - Leeds Castle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and beverages
- Audio guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leeds Castle Penfold Hill Leeds, Maidstone ME17 1PL England
Tour inside Leeds Castle and its beautiful grounds.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bromley South Station (Stop A), Bromley BR1 1EA, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- John England Tours is certified as ‘Good To Go’ - An industry standard by VisitEngland and the UK government assuring visitors that businesses have clear processes in place and are following industry and Government COVID-19 guidance on cleanliness and social distancing. See logo on the main profile.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.