Private Day Tour to Chichen Itza, Coba, and Ik-Kil Cenote
Enjoy a unique opportunity to visit three of the Yucatan's major tourist attractions in one day on this private tour. First see Chichen Itza, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, with an expert guide. Swim in the crystal waters of one of the Mexico's most beautiful cenotes, Ik-Kil, and enjoy lunch before making your final stop at the Mayan ruins of Coba, where you can climb the tallest pyramid in Mayan Peninsula. Hotel pickup and drop-off, site admissions, buffet lunch, and a private expert guide are all included.
**Please note that cenote Ikkil is still closed and on the tour, at the moment, we will visit the cenote Selva Maya, which is very similar to Ikkil, until Ikkil is opened.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by comfortable, air-confditioned private vehicle
- Private professional certificated guide
- Sweet snack, soft drinks & 2 cans of beer/per person
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit the largest and most famous archaeological complex of the Yucatan Peninsula, "Chichen Itza".
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Visit Coba, where you can climb the tallest pyramid in Mayan Peninsula.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Swim in the crystal clear waters of cenote Ik-Kil, one of the most beautiful cenotes on Yucatan Peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this private tour pick up from any accommodation (vacation rentals, hostel, hotel, etc) in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen or Tulum is included in the price.Pick up from any hotel or accommodation in Cancun, Playa Mujeres, Riviera Maya, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal or Tulum is included. Pick up from Isla Mujeres Hotels at Puerto Juarez Ferry Station. Pick up from Cozumel Hotels at Playa del Carmen Ferry Station.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Names, hotel, or pickup point information and arrival date is required when booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.