Private Day Tour to Epidaurus, Nafplio and Mycenae from Athens
This full-day tour from Athens to Argolis area takes you to some of the major sites of Greek antiquity on the outskirts of the city. Following a pick-up from your hotel, start your private trip with your professional and passionate guide that will give you the opportunity to explore the wonders of the ancient world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional and licensed guide
- Transportation by a deluxe vehicle
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site Mycenae
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Traveling by luxury air-conditioned bus, you will enjoy a short stop at the strategically important Corinth Canal, an impressive 3.9 mile long (6.3 kilometer) canal that connects the Gulf of Corinth to the Aegean Sea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Site Mycenae, Mycenae 21200 Greece
Continue to Mycenae, the historical setting for much of ancient Greek literature, including the works of the poet Homer. Here you will visit the archeological site, home to the Lionesses Gate, and the tomb of King Agamemnon.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Nafplio, Nafplio, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
We will continue to the beautiful sea port of Nauplio, the first capital of modern Greece and home to the fortress of Palamidi. You will have the opportunity to explore this marvelous small town and enjoy an optional lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
The final stop of the tour is the city of Epidaurus, home to the World Heritage listed ancient theatre and believed by ancient Greeks to be the birthplace of Apollo’s son Asklepios. The theatre at Epidaurus is perhaps the best preserved theatre of ancient Greece and is still used today due to its amazing acoustics.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off service from/to Athens hotels/apartments/Airbnb.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our guide and the driver will wear a mask throughout the duration of the tour. Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines. Mini Whispers are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.