Private day tour to Giverny Gardens and Rouen from Paris
This combo private day trip from Paris allows you to visit Giverny, and its not-to-be-missed Claude Monets gardens as well as one of the largest and most prosperous cities of medieval Europe, Rouen. Delight within its medieval city center and its famous cathedral. Get picked up at your hotel early in the morning, travel toward Normandy by way of a spacious luxury van, and take a panoramic sightseeing tour passing the French countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- All transportation fees (petrol, parking, highway charges)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (approx. €9.50 per person for Claude Monet House and Gardens; €7 for the Impressionist Museum)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Visit of Claude Monet's gardens, his house where he worked and lived. Walk the charming village where many artists followed in his steps.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, 53 rue Claude Monet Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
11th cent. Roman church. Tomb of Claude Monet and his family.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Rouen, 3 rue Saint Romain, 76000, Rouen France
Pictured in the series of paitings by Claude Monet. Cathedrale houses a tomb containing the heart of Richard the Lionheart.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aitre St-Maclou, 184 rue Martainville, 76000, Rouen France
Old cemetery mass grave dating from the sixteenth century. It is one of the rare examples of ossuary of this type remaining in Europe.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gros-Horloge, Rue du Gros Horloge, 76000, Rouen France
The mechanism of the clock is one of the oldest in France, the movement was made in 1389.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Le Bucher de Jeanne d'Arc, Place du Vieux Marche, 76000, Rouen France
Place where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Direct pick up and drop off to your accommodation. Any hotel, BnB, Airport CDG / Orly...Airports
- Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available only on request while booking the tour or max 24h before the start of the tour
- Stroller can be available only while the request is placed upon booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.