Private Day Tour to Historic Hever Castle
Make your visit to England majestic by walking through over 700 years of British history with me to the glorious Hever Castle.
Avoid London's heavy traffic and save time and costs. I will collect you by car at Bromley South station, which is less than 20 minutes’ direct train ride from London Victoria, covered by zone 5 Oyster cards or Travelcards.
Enjoy the scenic English countryside for about 45 minutes before arriving at the castle.
This amazing castle is full of history. Explore the childhood home of Anne Boleyn and the home of Anne of Cleves, King Henry VIII's fourth wife.
Join me, a local, who will help you transform your imagination into a day you will remember for the rest of your life! I will provide you with a glimpse of the real England I'm so proud and passionate about.
<< Please note that Hever Castle is closed from Thursday 2nd January to Friday 7th February 2020 inclusive. >>
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel - Return journey to the castle from Bromley South Station
- No tour fee for kids 10 years and under. (Must be accompanied by a relative 21+ years old).
- Entry/Admission - Hever Castle & Gardens
What's excluded :
- Audio guides
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and beverages
- The castle is shut for some weeks during mid-winter. Please enquire.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hever Castle & Gardens, Edenbridge, Hever TN8 7NG England
Make your visit to England majestic by walking through over 700 years of British history in just one visit with me to the glorious Hever Castle.
Avoid London's heavy traffic. - I will pick you up by car at Bromley South station where we will start our tour. We will drive through the scenic English countryside for about 45 mins before arriving at the picturesque Hever Castle.
This historical treasure - which usually missed by so many visitors to London - is full of history.
Explore the childhood home of Anne Boleyn and later the home of Anne of Cleves, King Henry VIII's fourth wife.
Hever Castle itself witnessed some of Britain's most turbulent events which influenced and changed the country's royal and religious standing forever.
Imagine the families who lived there: The visits by countless dignitaries, the banquets, the conversations and even the jousting.
Join me, a local who help you transform your imagination into a day you will remember for the rest of your life. I will provide you with a glimpse of the real England I'm so proud and passionate about.
There is also the option of boating at the castle's private lake is optional and requires pre-booking. (Weather permitting and charges extra. Please enquire at least 1 week in advance).
I can customise this tour should you wish me to.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bromley South, High St, Bromley BR1 1LX, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- John England Tours is certified as ‘Good To Go’ - An industry standard by VisitEngland and the UK government assuring visitors that businesses have clear processes in place and are following industry and Government COVID-19 guidance on cleanliness and social distancing. See logo on the main profile.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.