Private Day Tour to Niagara Falls from Toronto
Enjoy a fantastic, custom, private, full day trip/tour from Toronto, Canada to wondrous Niagara Falls, Canada in a private, casually upscale vehicle. Downtown Toronto Hotel/Air BnB/B&B/Residential pick up/drop off. Includes the beautiful, old town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. You can wander, shop, eat and see all the sights. Enjoy tastings at 2-3 Niagara Region wineries of your choice, if you wish. Then down the parkway and off to Niagara Falls, Canada "The Wonder of It All." A great adventure, this tour is a minimum 8-hour day full of activity. Your guides are born and raised in Niagara and know the best wine routes and restaurants, and all the ins and outs of what makes Niagara so unique!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to selected attractions
- Food and Drink can be Added at Additional Cost
- Create as many memories as you can on this custom, private, full-day tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls, Canada. Your driver/guide will pick you up and drop you off at your Downtown Toronto Hotel/Air BnB/B&B/ or residence and help you create an amazing world-class experience, that is just for you and all about you. Travel in an upscale, private, vehicle exclusive to your group. It will take about 8-9 hours and will make for an extremely memorable day.
Following pickup, you will travel around Lake Ontario, to the “Prettiest Town” in Canada, the quaint, beautiful 'Old Town' of Niagara-on-the-Lake. You can wander, shop, eat, sip and see all the sights. Enjoy tastings or dine at 2-3 nearby Niagara Region wineries of your choice, if you wish. Visit the chocolate factory or quaff a cold one at one of our working micro breweries. Experience the splendor of Queens Royal Park. Journey down the renown, scenic, beautiful Niagara Parkway, stopping for several photo ops, visit Queenston Heights Park, climb to the top of Brocks Monument. Experience the amazing depths of the Niagara Gorge and the breathtaking views of the winding Niagara River. Enjoy the ride into our town. We'll drive past Oaks Garden Theater (we can stop if you wish), through Queen Victoria Park and soon view the spectacle of the waterfalls. See the wondrous Rainbow Falls (American Falls), the Bridal Veil and the spectacular Horseshoe Falls (Canadian Falls) in all their glory. Experience the power of Mother Nature for yourself. Take in as many attractions as you wish and create as many memories as you can. View from Table Rock, Walk Clifton Hill (The Hill of Fun), go behind the waterfall (Journey Behind the Falls), ride the Hornblower Cruise (Maid of the Mist), ride the SkyWheel, ascend the Skylon Tower to the observation deck, take a Helicopter Tour or if you dare experience the Whirlpool Jet Boats. Wheelz Niagara will make all the arrangements.
Niagara is the most dynamic four-season destination in the world. The region boasts 20 historical museums, beautiful lakeside beaches, more than enough world class golf courses to satisfy even the most avid golfers, some of the world's most exciting indoor water parks, the Butterfly Conservatory, natural hiking and cycling trails, and over 100 world-renowned wineries. On your tour, plan to experience Niagara's wonder, majesty, entertainment and excitement.
Note: Your guide will make time to stop for lunch or refreshments anywhere you wish, meals are not included in the price. Tastings at the wineries and admission to selected attractions are not included in the price.
Typically, tastings are in the $5.00-$7.00 price range per person, per property. This in most cases gets you 3 -4 tasting size samples. Most properties wave the tasting fees if product is purchased.
Pick up times are flexible but must be arranged in advance.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We in pick-up from any location in the Toronto Downtown Core
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/28/2020 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.