Private day tour to Philae temple-unfinished obelisk and high dam in Aswan
An expert Licensed Tour guide At 8:00 am, will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise or even from the airport in Aswan. Enjoy a day tour in Aswan, which is part of the UNESCO Creative Cities in the category of craft and folk art.
per adult from
4 to 6 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free WIFI
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
What's excluded :
- Optional activities
- Any extras not mentioned in tour include.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
The unfinished obelisk is the largest obelisk from ancient Egypt. As it’s nearly one-third larger than any obelisk ever erected. The obelisk offers deep insights into ancient Egyptian stone-working techniques. Besides the unfinished obelisk, an unfinished partly worked obelisk base was discovered in 2005 at the quarries of Aswan. All these quarries and the unfinished objects are an open-air museum considered as an archeological site.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
The Aswan Dam, or more specifically since the 1960s, the Aswan High Dam, is an embankment dam built across the Nile in Aswan, Egypt, between 1960 and 1970. with its ability to better control flooding, provide increased water storage for irrigation and generate hydroelectricity the dam was seen as pivotal to Egypt's planned industrialization
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
When the temple was flooded by the Nile River, the temple was divided and reassembled in a new location above Agilkia Island. You can enjoy a boat trip towards this island and take a look at the whole time from the outside. Going into the temple you'll be able to see the enormity of the building and its huge pillars which carry stunning decorations and inscriptions. You can also attend the Sound and Light Show at night which is available in different languages.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Details: Returns to original departure point.Airports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/15/2019 - 8/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.