Private Day Tour to Pidurangala Rock From Polonnaruwa
In The Morning Our Driver Will Meet and Greet You In Your Hotel In Polonnaruwa And Your Journey Will Start From Polonnaruwa To The Ancient City & Climbing Experience To Pidurangala Rock. Once You Done with Your Tour You Will have a Local Srilankan Lunch from Dambulla Hotel & after Our Driver Will Drop You in Your Polonnaruwa Hotel after the Long tour.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Parking Fees
- Fuel & Surcharges
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pidurangala Rock
- Entry/Admission - Pidurangala Royal Cave Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pidurangala Rock, Pidurangala,Sigiriya, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Destination for moderate hikes & climbs to the top of the rock, popular for panoramic views.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pidurangala Royal Cave Temple, Dambulla Sri Lanka
Pidurangala Vihara is an ancient Buddhist temple situated in Pidurangala village of Matale District, Sri Lanka. The temple was constructed on a massive rock called Pidurangala, which is located a few kilometers north of the historical fort Sigiriya.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.