Private day tour to Rio Celeste all inclusive.
We are the only tour that offers you to swim in the Rio Celeste, in an external property.
Rio Celeste waterfall:
Río Celeste From San José: The waterfall, which is approximately 30 meters high by 8 meters wide, has become the main attraction due to its bluish color, we can see it from a beautiful strategically located viewpoint.
The blue Lagoon:
Small lagoon of intense color, the natives of the area believed that it was the lagoon of the Gods because of its intense blue coloration, currently it has a depth of 4 to 5 meters in the most wavy points.
Boils or gurgling:
They are fissures and cracks through which gases from the volcanic activity in the place escape at high temperatures and can be seen up close.
Point where the phenomenon that gives the river its blue color begins. From many other sectors you can see the turquoise color of the water, but this is the only place where you can see the change in tonality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tenorio Volcano National Park - Rio Celeste
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tenorio Volcano National Park - Rio Celeste, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
We discovered the Tenorio Volcano National Park and its beautiful celestial Rio, we learn about why the water has the blue color and we make the complete tour around the national park area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up on all Airbnb & San Jose Hotels
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.