Private Day Tour to Rundale from Riga
Breathtaking views and ancient history-all in one. This day tour offers a lot more than just beautiful views. You will see an ancient history and a lot more. Castles, castle ruins and evidence of old cultures can be found in this tour. Day trip from Riga to Bauska and Rundale.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Child seat available
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On the way to Rundale, we will also stop to show you the Bauska castle. This private tour will allow you to ask all the questions you want. The Barque enticement of Rundale Palace is the most beautiful Barque type building in Latvia. Mirrors, crystal chandeliers, silk, and refined sculptures, it is the destination of Bartholomeo F Rastrelli imagination’s flight, the famous author of Saint Peterborough’s Winter Palace. During the transfer to Rundale, you will be able to enjoy the artistic landscapes of Zemgale.
Bauska castle may be quite a small castle, however it is very beautiful place and a good stop before the magnificent Rundale Palace. The castle offers a small exhibition on the history of the castle and on the Livonia wars. You will have a knowledgeable guide who will help you to understand the history of the places where you will be visiting.
Duration approx. 6-8 hours (3 hours traveling to and back from Rundale). This is a private tour with private driver and guide.
-The tour starts at around 11am with pick up from your hotel (the guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel).
-Then about 1h traveling to the Bauska (you will have enough time to ask all questions you want).
-At Bauska castle you will spend around 30-50 minutes to see the castle and see the beautiful landscape, and take some photos.
-Then travel a bit further to see the Rundale Palace, there you will spend around 3 hours and also have some lunch.
-You will have around 3 hours to enjoy the beautiful gardens, palace and hear the history of this place.
-At around 5pm you will be traveling back to Riga, the driver will drop you off at your hotel or other place that you want.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located hotels
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.