Private Day Tour to Sigiriya Rock Fortress From Polonnaruwa.
In The Morning Our Driver Will Meet and Greet You In Your Hotel In Polonnaruwa And Your Journey Will Start From Polonnaruwa To Sigiriya. Once You Done with Your Tour You Will have a Local Srilankan Lunch from Dambulla Hotel & after Our Driver Will Drop You in Your Polonnaruwa Hotel after the Long tour.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Parking Fees
- Fuel & Surcharges
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya Museum, Sigiriya Thalkotta Sigiriya Thalkotta, Sigiriya, Central Province, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
The museum was guided by a pathway of trees making more greenery. It depicts photograph galleries of excavations that took place in the Sigiriya fortress rock
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya or Sinhagiri is an ancient rock fortress located in the northern Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The name refers to a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 metres high.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.