Private Day Tour to Stonehenge and Glastonbury
Enjoy unrivalled service with collection and drop-off from your hotel; no need to worry about finding a meeting point early in the morning. All our tours are run by some of the most experienced and highest rated guides in London with more than 10 years’ experience in the industry and degrees in history. Your overall tour experience will be greatly enhanced by your local guide.
Your tour is entirely bespoke and can be changed at any time; even on the day. We understand that every family has different passions and interests, so we cater our service to your personal needs. Our tour itineraries stand out from the crowd.
We won’t ever oversell a product and firmly believe in providing more value through allowing more time at the sights than the big bus tours. We are a small, bespoke company so we guarantee that you won’t be left with an inexperienced backup guide during the busy season. We provide the highest quality guides all year round.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to Stonehenge
- Entrance Fee to Glastonbury Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Glastonbury Abbey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
The World’s Most Famous Stone Circle. A truly phenomenal visit that explores Britain’s Ancient Past.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glastonbury Abbey, Abbey Gatehouse Magdalene Street, Glastonbury BA6 9EL England
Once the richest Abbey in England, Glastonbury Abbey Ruins is still a magnificent representation of the influence of Glastonbury Abbots & their surroundings. It is also the alleged burial place of King Arthur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glastonbury Tor, off Wellhouse Lane, Glastonbury England
A magnificent mound that is said to be The Isle of Avalon; entrance to The Underworld & resting place of King Arthur.
Magnificent views can be seen from the top of the tor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Central London. If a road is closed or obstructed we will contact you to walk to the nearest available pickup point.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.