Private day tour to Summer Palace & Great Wall Mutianyu with Roast Duck Dinner
Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites and gain insight into imperial China on this private tour of Beijing.
Your tour takes in key landmarks including the imperial gardens at the Summer Palace. See the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu and have time to explore the site.
* Travel by private vehicle with your guide, who can offer customized commentary according to your interests.
* Picnic lunch on top of the Great Wall at Mutianyu
* View art and landscaped gardens at the imperial Summer Palace
* Enjoy an included Peking Duck Dinner in a local restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer and English speaking guide service
- Picnic lunch on the Great Wall
- Peking Roast Duck Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver and guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
This morning we’ll take a private bus to visit Great Wall - Mutianyu Section (approx. 2hrs), one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall with 22 towers winding along the mountain ridges. Spend quality time exploring and learning the history of the Great Wall of China as well as enjoy the view at Huairou county the suburban area of Beijing. The great idea is to bring a picnic lunch with you to enjoy at the top of the wall during a rest break.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
We will get back to downtown Beijing in the afternoon and visit to the Summer Palace. The Summer Palace was designed as a lavish retreat by Emperor Qianlong. You will have a relaxed walk along the lake and the tour guide will show you the room where empress dowager Cixi used to live. The long corridor is the highlight of Summer Palace, where you can take wonderful photos. Evening enjoy a Peking duck dinner, before being transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby at 07:00 am
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.